Sunday, December 18, 2005

Office Staff Party! Lawn Bowls!


We had our staff Christmas party last Friday and we spent it playing barefoot lawn bowls. It is probably my last office CNET work function thing and like pretty much anything CNET related, it was lots of fun.


Nicola and Bosh.

ChristianWe formed teams for lawn bowls. In a fit of unbridled creativity, I thought of the name "UnbelievaBOWL". Gold. And, I made hats for the team. This is Christian, the guy I sit next to everyday modelling.

MeEllaMunMun, Ella and I.
DeadHavertyFirst up was UnbelivaBOWL versus some random team led by Haverty. After much trash talking, we pretty much embarassed them. Somehow, I got the black ball dead close to the white ball to help cement the win.

Diogo and I midway through a dance pose off. He's European...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home