Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Gawd damn it hurt.


I got a tattoo on Copacabana beach. I went to this tattoo parlour last time I was in Rio, called Helio. Its suppose to be the best tattoo joint in the area, Ronaldo got one here.


I wanted a Koi, or a Carp. Apparently the Koi swims up waterfalls or something, when it needs to breed, so for Japanese people, it represents perservence, and bravery. And apparently, when you catch a Koi, and are about to kill it, it doesn't squirm like a lesser fish would, but it takes it like a man, uh, or manly fish or something. Anyway, its all good.


Most people who get Kois get them in the traditional wood carving style. But I wanted mine to look like it had been painted on my foot with a brush.

Working out the final details.

In progress.


It really, really, really, really, really, really hurt. The foot is the most painful part of the body, because its all bones.

Yay!



I also updated the last page, CHECK IT OUT. Its from the favela tour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home